Kersti Toming and David Lamas participated on LLP (ICT) project CoCreat‘s kickoff meeting in Oulu, Finland.
CoCreat is a three year long project which expectedly will lead the way in new solutions for promoting creative collaboration in terms of new and innovative learning models based on social media and mobile technology.
Expected results are:
- Models of how creative collaboration can be structured using notions of collaborative learning
- Promotion of creative collaboration with development of collaborative spaces using mobile technology and social media; and
- Practical and methodological guidelines to support the design and evaluation of creative collaboration.
And foreseen impact is to provide learners with the abilities to:
- Act in dynamic learning situations;
- Exploit technological solutions to support creative collaboration; and
- Solve real-life problems in creative and collaborative ways.
HTK will mainly contribute towards the design, implementation and evaluation of two (out of five) collaborative spaces targeting higher education students.
More details are available here.